Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer vacation is officially over :(

Well, we had a great summer! Vacations, camps and just hanging out. Today is the first day of school. Mady is a Freshman, which means she's up at the high school with dad. She is very excited. Ari is in 3rd grade. As you can tell, she is a fan of tinker bell...anything Disney actually. Aus is counting down the days until she moves out. Sept. 3 is the big date. It's weird for her to be home with just mom while dad, mady and ari all at school



5 comments:

Tibi said...

Ugh, dont you hate those pictures Mady!? My mom makes me take them too!

Mady said...

Oh yeah Tibi...I understand your pain!

Annie Leavitt said...

i think you guys look cute. mady, where's your lunchbox?

Austrie said...

come on! update me. 1st day of skool was soooo last month.

Mady said...

Oh ya, my tinkerbell lunch box was in my back pack. :)